Monday, July 26, 2010

Hua - Hin Regatta 2010





This August sailors will again gather for the annual Hua - Hin Regatta. The coveted trophies are the Royal Vega Rudder trophy of his Majesty the King. The first range will obtain Super Mod National Championship trophy from HM the King. The second range will obtain Dinghy National Championship trophy from HM the Queen and Princess Cup for Optimist Championship of the late HRH Princess Gawain Vadhana. Hua - Hin Regatta 2010 will start on August 2 to August 8, 2010 at Hua - Hin beach.





This is good news for me and I feel lucky because my home was in Hua-Hin. It is the special tradition. This contest will attract tourists from around the world come to Hua-Hin and they will know about Hua-Hin more. This city has a long beautiful beach and beautiful sea where every people really knew for regatta. If I have a chance to see this contest, I think it will make me to be fun and enjoy. I really want to see the first range of this contest.



Website : http://www.sportsthailand.net/events/hua-hin-regatta-2010


AWL 01 analysisText wordcount = 78Frequency of list words detected = 0Rounded Coverage = 0%
AWL 02 analysisText wordcount = 78Frequency of list words detected = 0Rounded Coverage = 0%
Oxford 3000 analysisText wordcount = 78Frequency of list words detected = 38Rounded Coverage = 49%

No comments:

Post a Comment